CARAY is a family company, founded in 1948, which over the years successfully adapted to the demands of its clients to become one of the leaders in corporate furniture in France.
Our Share of mind did not happen by chance but has developed over many decades.
CARAY always had the determination of distributing a wide range of products in order to offer its clientele a choice of furniture configurations.
The quality, functionality and ergonomics of all its products have strongly contributed to the company’s share of mind.
However it is undoubtedly the "turn-key" service to its clients that has given it a strong image of seriousness and professionalism in the office furniture market for almost 70 years.
CARAY in brief :
- 40 employees at your service
- Open 12 months of the year
- A Logistics division with professional assembly teams
- An Advisory office to help you materialise your projects
- An efficient Commercial division to advise and guide you
- 2 showrooms in the Paris region
- A wide choice of products : office desks, executive desks, chairs, reception desks, canteens, storage, lockers, etc.
- A "turn-key" service should you wish to
- A personalised follow-up of each client
CARAY provides you with its unique know-how in the field of office furniture.
Almost 70 years of experience that allowed us to make a fine selection of furniture: in partnership with the most reputable factories in Europe, we provide you with quality office furniture to meet the most diverse requirements.Thanks to our very extended ranges we can offer you a customised solution: classical, bespoke, ergonomic, functional or affordable...
whether it is the quality of service or of products, it is our prime objective. We make it a point to select our partners, products and employees in a most rigorous manner in order to ensure your continuous satisfaction.
Almost 2 000m² of display area spread over 3 Showrooms :
- CARAY Friedland, au 4, avenue de Friedland 75008 Paris
- CARAY Honoré, au 141, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré 75008 Paris
- CARAY Cergy-Pontoise, au 10/16 avenue de l’Ile de France- Z.I. des Béthunes - 95310 Saint-Ouen-L’Aumône
With 45 000 m³ of products in stock, we can guarantee the shortest delivery times.
Our own professional installation teams take care of the delivery, assembly and installation of your furniture in Ile de France.
An easily accessible commercial team : Our commercial division is specially trained to respond rapidly to all your requests and to carry out a personalised follow-up of your company.